This course will help participants choose the best communications channel, the technical know-how to use the channel, the presentation of information to the target audience, and the skill to understand responses received from others.
After learning this course, you will be able to
- Understand what is communication.
- Determine communication barriers.
- Know how to make a great first impression.
- Understand Johari window in communication.
- Use para-verbal, non-verbal communication techniques.
- Use STAR speaking method.
- Listen and understand effectively.
- Give and get feedback effectively.
- Writing email, meeting agenda.
- Organize and present your ideas by using mind map as a thinking tool.